The main allergens as per the Food Standards Agency UK are as follows:
- cereals that contain gluten – including wheat (such as spelt and Khorasan), rye, barley and oats
- crustaceans – such as prawns, crabs and lobsters
- molluscs – such as mussels and oysters
- tree nuts – including almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, brazil nuts, cashews, pecans, pistachios and macadamia nuts
- sesame seeds
- sulphur dioxide and sulphites (if they are at a concentration of more than ten parts per million)
On each of our product pages you will find the included allergens clearly listed beneath the description.
Products may contain nuts where not specified due to preparation areas. Please enquire for more information on this.